Bismilahirahmanirrahim. Assalammulaikum.
Welcome To My Blog And Thank You For Stopping By!

Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Saturday 6 October 2012

Just A Note :)


Assalammualaikum friends!

Here I'm, sitting on the floor in front of my laptop, with the slightly cold conditioning air. Peaceful, especially when my mom and my dad are around. My world changed instantly I saw their face, ya Allah alhamdullilah. Nothing feels better than seeing my beloved parents in front of my eyes and having a splendid time with them. Here, I'm also currently looking at the sliding door balcony with an amazing view of the mountains, well what can I say when I'm surrounded by greeneries. Its just ah-mah-zing! its been a while since I've posted. A bit busy on my study, everyday was a like a war. Its just a matter of time. Time of life where I need to move on and improve my life, my mistakes I've done in the past, all the errors and all the unintended. Life must goes on and on, because TIME, nahhhh it ain't stopping! :D Come on guys, lets climb the rainbows and find happiness! Happiness that fills Allah's need. 

That's all for today, yeah so much bluffs. I'm sorry, dunno what to post anymore. Just random. Again, I'm sorry if there's any spelling mistakes. Need to improve my English too, somewhat for the next post I shall use Bahasa instead. Hahahaha I'm a weirdo and I know it ;P. Okay, Assalammualaikum friends! Meet ya in next post insyaAllah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment