Bismilahirahmanirrahim. Assalammulaikum.
Welcome To My Blog And Thank You For Stopping By!

Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Honesty.

Assalammulaikum readers, today I'm a bit gloomy. You know the feeling when you knew something new, something that you would have never expected or maybe you already expect it, but it hurts. That feeling keep hunting me day and night. It relates to honesty of a person towards another. Friends or married couples, without honesty everything can turns upside down. Honesty maybe sounds nothing, but to a person who cares, its everything. Its the word that can describe how a person appreciates another person, their loved ones, their one and only. Why do people easily betrayed each other? Why do they keep hurting this sincere feeling? Why do no ONE cares? Is this a game? Is this what you called love? Theres so many unanswered question standing. Why on earth am I feeling like crying over a thing that I couldn't possibly solve it alone? HONESTY needs both commitment, hand-to-hand, soul-to-soul, heart-to-heart. Fight for it, don't just stand and do nothing. The moment I saw that something, I get goosebumps, butterflies in my stomach goes crazy and I couldn't help my self from letting this tears falling. It almost fall, for such a nuisance matter. It maybe small but I realize how small thing can be BIG thing sometime. I admitted, life isn't easy, its hard. InsyaAllah, if we honest towards each other, cherish it everyday, I'm sure the word hard is no longer exist. THE END.  

No comments:

Post a Comment