Bismilahirahmanirrahim. Assalammulaikum.
Welcome To My Blog And Thank You For Stopping By!

Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Thursday 25 April 2013

Abah's Determination...




"Abah only wants the best for my children, for you, for your brothers and your sister". Those words, came out from abah's mouth, suddenly I felt like crying but I force myself not to. Abah told me, there was once his long lost friend had advised him to think about the future of his children. He took that as his goal of life despite the difficult life we're having since I was born. I know how much abah regreted the past and wanted to start anew, with his beloved wife and children but something somehow interfere his determination. I'm sorry abah, I'm sorry for always bring so much burden to you. You once said to me "Its okay, abah want you to achieve your ambition as a doctor, of any kind, abah will do anything for you." Abah had gone through many hardships and never tells anyone. That is my abah.

Long long ago, when I was at really young age, my family had gone through many hardships. I never had a real, fun and amazing childhood like everybody else did but alhamdullilah my family is recovering. The wounds once created long time ago, had mostly healed leaving only scars that can never be removed. Abah, a strong man and full of perseverance tried so hard to fulfilled his children requirements, given us knowledge, shelter and protection, work long hours just to fed his family despite the hardship we'd facing. He never stop believe that one day all of his children will reach the top, with good careers, living a good life, having beautiful families and never went through hardship again. I shed tears, I can't stop myself from crying.

"When abah was a little kid like you, I never being introduced to knowledge, I find it myself, I register to school myself. Your atok just encourage me. My time was never like yours, everything is ready. All you need to do is just work hard and I will prepare everything." Ya Allah, those words mean so much to me. Yes, abah always encourage me and my siblings about studies, always gives meaningful advises and never stop having faith on his children, although many times we have disappoint abah with our stubbornness. We're really sorry abah, we never meant to hurt your feelings.

As time goes by, till now, till today, till this moment, abah never feels tired, helping his children to become a better person in future. He shaped his children to the finest diamonds, so that it will shines and never stop shining. "I'm getting older, one day I will leave but I want my children to live life to the fullest before I leave." "If I gave up long time ago, my children will break apart and I don't want that to happen because you and your brothers and your sister deserved a life, I'm not wishing for a perfect one but just a complete life for my children." He is my abah, our abah. He is strong, full of determination and perseverance.

Abah, home is where we go to rest our bones and you've provide the most comfortable shelter for us. Thank you abah, As long as we're together, it doesn't matter where we go. As long as we unite, you will always be our leader and we will always stay behind and follow your steps. I know you are happy because our family is healing. Alhamdullilah. Abah, you're our hero, our superman, our iron man and you leads us to the right path. A path where you know we will be safe and living life to the fullest. Thank you abah, we love you with all our hearts,


Dedicated to my abah, the strongest person.

From us, your children.

"Abah: A son's first hero, daughter's first love"

No comments:

Post a Comment