Bismilahirahmanirrahim. Assalammulaikum.
Welcome To My Blog And Thank You For Stopping By!

Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Wednesday 8 May 2013

I'm Sorry Abah :'(



Finally got my result for semester 2. Alhamdullilah, I passed all the subject. But I didn't get what abah and mama are expecting me to get. Ya Allah, how I wanted to see those happy smile again. Just like when I'm in semester 1. Even tough I told abah about my result, yet he still smile and gives me words of encouragements. "This is a stepping stone for you to improve in semester 3, don't be sad" He never blame me on anything. Tough I know, he hopes for more than that. I've turn him down, all his determinations towards his children. I know how much abah want his children to thrive in education, thrive in life and live happily. Forgive me abah, mama. Forgive me. I want to see those smile from abah and mama again, I'll never give up until I see it again and again. I never get tired of it. Now I know, how important these little things are when you live in universities is that no one is going to take care of you unless you take care of yourself. I have to be bold and independent. And I also need everyone that I loved to stay right beside me and never let me go. Just stay. As we will fight together, fall together, getting up together and thrive together.


"If you want to climb Mount Kinabalu, your struggle must be as high as you climb Mount Everest" -Abah

No comments:

Post a Comment