Bismilahirahmanirrahim. Assalammulaikum.
Welcome To My Blog And Thank You For Stopping By!

Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Happy Girl Is Happy And Always Will Be :D


Assalammualaikum Readers!

Alhamdullilah, life at the campus makes me realized I shouldn't waste my tears instead of laugh all the time. LOL, that's what my beloved friend teach me here. Gahh! I forgot I finally got some spare time, I can update this blog to tha maxxxx. Hehehe I'm so last year right?! But whatever. Here, this place at this moment where I can find my calmness of my soul besides reciting Al-Quran and perform our Sallah, I feel so glad that I was transferred to study here. Syukrannnn :") Thanks to my friends, lecturers and everybody that revolved around me! \(^.^)/ You guys are thaaa best among thaaa best!

Wuu the weather seems like crying now, wind blows so smoothly and I can feel the freshness of the forest's air here. Right now this instant I know it sounds old fashioned but I like it here. The greens, the trees, the birds, the INSECTS, everything! I love everything about this place! Hehe I guess. Not till I get bored here la of course. But I don't think I would get bored coz this place rawkss! Hahaha enough with the bluffs. I wish I can upload some photos of my friends and zee campus but what to do, I'm shoooo lazy right now -_- Next time for sure, InsyaAllah.

Thats all for the latest post. Sorry for any spelling mistakes I've made guys :( And thanks for anybody who reads or blogwalking/ picnic-ing/ whatever you guys did, YOU GUYS ARE AWHSOMEEE! :D See ya in next post. Assalammualaikum :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment