Bismilahirahmanirrahim. Assalammulaikum.
Welcome To My Blog And Thank You For Stopping By!

Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Just Walk Away



Hmm, these days haven't been a great day to me. Thanks to "Mr Know It All". Big applause to you! I don't know why I called you just now. I expect big from you but all I got was just your condition of sickness and your frustrating low voice. Yes, I feel relief now. I expressed my feelings towards him. I expressed my depression that caused by him. I expressed his mistakes and I never ever want him to call me again. No more. I am my own hero. I can managed my life alone. I don't need partners. Someday, Allah will sent him to me, insyaAllah. I'm moving on. No matter how hard it is, I must for the sake of my future. He will never understand me no matter how hard I tried. He will never noticed my love. Even if he says he does. I love him, yes I did but its hard enough for me to take this pain. I'm not that strong. He said no matter what he will find me, but I have no trust on him anymore. Dear Almighty Allah, please lessen my pain as I am your faithful servant. Aminn :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment